Courses & Faculties
Why Choose Logistics and Transport
- The courses are relevant to industry and Government in every CILT member country of which South Africa is a member.
- The courses reflect the growing importance of transport and logistics management within the dynamic world of related business.
- CILT is the leading international professional body for everyone who works within the supply chain, shipping, logistics and transport industry.
- CILT offers internationally recognized qualifications in transport and logistics, eventually leading to Chartered Membership.
- As a student, you will be:
Learning about the most up-to-date transport and logistics techniques.
Able to choose units of study that best match your career.
Able to use your qualification nationally and internationally to show your level of knowledge and competence.
- A career in transport and logistics could mean working with a specialist provider of logistics and distribution services, a train operator, port operations, consultancy, shipping lines, clearing forwarding.
Why Choose Procurement and Supply Chain
- The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) is the worldwide centre of excellence for procurement and supply management.
- Throughout the world, CIPS qualifications are recognized as driving leading-edge thinking and professionalism in the industry.
- Each of the qualifications has been developed by working closely with industry partners to make sure they reflect current, emerging and best practice in procurement and supply chain management.
- A CIPS professional qualification will enhance your current skills and practices and equip you with new skills, providing you with the professional tool to excel in your chosen field.
- CIPS qualifications are built around standards identified by the profession as essential for staff at different levels within organizations.
- CIPS Awarding Body is regulated by Ofqual in England and Northern Ireland, SAQA, Welsh Government, Teveta and ACTT.
- CIPS qualifications are accredited by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual).